Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pilot

Hello all!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a college student and an avid crafter. I have a passion for trying to re-create items myself, sometimes to a fault. Hey, we've all got 'em, right?

 I dabble in all areas of the art world, including specialty cakes. I have my own little cake business called Stac'd Cakes, but so far it's been kept fairly small due to school. You can check it out at stacdcakes.yolasite.com though if you like!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention the name of my blog. I'm sure you all get the reference: and I hope you get a nice chuckle out of it, haha. I am certainly a bit of a nerd. While I never had much stock into video games myself (Spencer's got that front covered), I am certainly head over heels into science. (I know, I know, science and art...weird, right?) Some of my projects may cover the nerd realm...including the true nerd sign: the corny joke. I can't deny it; I love 'em. I hope to keep my humor alive in my writing as much as possible--fair warning!
I am pretty new to blogging, so bear with me! I hope to make everything I can a tutorial with--as I know we all love--as many pictures as possible! [cheering crowd] Just let me know if I get to pedestrian...there is a fine line between just enough information and too-much-this-is-boring information.
My wonderful boyfriend of four years, Spencer, and I will be moving into our own apartment this summer, and most of our furniture is second-hand and in desperate need of some lovin'. I have some big ideas! I plan on bringing you all through every step, every craft, every redo, and every experience. Here we go!
Please feel free to contact me with requests, questions, tips, or just to say hey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top